Premium Green Program
Providing Organic Pest Control Services to Seattle,
Olympia, Bremerton, Tacoma & Puyallup.
Environmentally Friendly Home Pest Management
This program is an honest low environmental impact program designed to eliminate or minimize pesticide usage while still achieving your desired level of pest control.
The "Premium Green Program" Method:
The program consists of 6 to 12 service visits per year depending on the results of our initial inspection of your home and consultation with you. We invoice after each visit. We offer a 5% discount for paying for a year of services in advance.
- We perform an initial thorough 33+ point interior and exterior inspection of your home to determine if any issues conducive to pest activity should be addressed. We also note if there is any current visible pest activity.
- We consult with you to determine where you have seen pest activity, and what your expectations are of green pest control. After all, you’re paying for it – so you should have a hand in how you want us to work for you.
- Based on our inspection findings and our meeting with you, we develop an action plan for your home.
Each regular service visit includes:
- A thorough inspection of the exterior of your home for conducive conditions and evidence of insect or rodent activity.
- IPM recordkeeping-all conducive conditions and insect/rodent activity is reported after each visit.
If rodent or insect activity is found after our inspection, these steps will be taken:
Primary (step 1) treatment strategies will be non-chemical and may include:
- Sanitation recommendations.
- Harborage reduction recommendations.
- Physical, mechanical, cultural & biological controls (including vacuuming with a pest control HEPA filtration vacuum indoors).
- Placement of non-toxic monitoring baits to test for insect or rodent activity.
Treatment step 2 strategies:
- Use of contained baits placed in locations inaccessible to children and pets in addition to or instead of further habitat modification, behavioral practices being addressed, sanitation, and any other action that may be taken to address the pest population.
- In the case of confirmed rodent activity, the use of contained or inaccessible traps only.
Treatment step 3 strategies:
- If continued use of pesticides is necessary, they will only be applied according to need, not on a routine basis.
- Applications to cracks, crevices or voids using gel formulations.
- Application to cracks, crevices or voids using an EPA Exempt (FIFRA Section 25(b)) product (for example: botanical formulations of aerosols, liquids, or dusts).
- Spot treatments outdoors using an EPA Exempt (FIFRA Section 25(b)) product.
- Spot treatments indoors only with an insect growth regulator (biological control) or EPA Exempt (FIFRA Section 25(b)) product.
- Only if absolutely necessary, apply a traditional product. Before making a traditional pesticide application, we must first discuss it with you.
- In the case of confirmed rodent activity in which the use of traps is not providing sufficient results, apply rodenticides in bait block formulations in anchored tamper resistant bait stations. Before making this application we must first discuss it with you.
Whitworth Green Pest Solutions understands and complies with the green service standard set by GreenPro. Through the application of these standards we are able to perform services that result in measurable and verifiable risk reduction.