Residential Pest Control Programs in Seattle
As always, we are happy to give you free, no obligation estimates on any service. Also, if you are already on one of our regular service programs and would like to add another type of service we will give you a 5% discount on each service.
Premium Plus Program
The all-inclusive program that provides control for over 17 common pests as well as other occasional invaders is our “Premium Plus Program”. This program provides the ultimate peace of mind for a pest-free home. It includes a warranty so if you have problems with any of the pests covered between our regular visits, we will perform an additional service at no cost to you.
Learn more about our “Premium Plus Program“.
Premium Value Program
Our most popular preventative program is the “Premium Value Program”. This program consists of 6 visits per year and visits are about 2 months apart. This program includes a warranty so if you have problems with any of the pests covered between our regular visits, we will perform an additional service at no cost to you. Pests most likely to infest your home are covered on this program. These include: carpenter ants, rodents, spiders, yellow jackets, wasps, odorous house ants, moisture ants and other nuisance pests.
Learn more about our “Premium Value Program“.
Interested in a “greener” approach? Consider our “Premium Green Program.” This program is an honest environmentally friendly low-impact approach to residential pest control. It consists of 6 to 12 service visits per year, with a heavy emphasis on professional thorough inspections and the reduction and/or elimination of traditional pesticide use.
Learn more about our “Green Services“.
Tree, Shrub & Lawn Care
We have a variety of services and several programs to fit the needs of your landscape:
Tree and shrub programs:
- Basic Programs: To help cover most of the common pests and diseases that affects your trees and shrubs.
- Premium Programs: A more aggressive tree and shrub program designed to combat common pests and diseases, but with more frequent visits for problem areas or specific concerns.
- Fruit Programs: Specifically designed to help minimize insect and disease on apple trees, pear trees, plum trees, cherry trees and other fruits.
- Rose Programs: Spray programs specifically designed for those who love their roses and want to improve the health and fitness of their rose plants.
- Basic Programs: To help keep your lawn healthy and green for the majority of spring and summer.
- Premium Programs: To help keep your lawn healthy and green year-round, as well as minimize the impact of weeds in the lawn.
Shrub Bed and Gravel Weed Control
We have an excellent residential weed control program for shrub beds, gravel driveways and parking areas that virtually eliminates hand weeding. Our “Premium Weed Control Program” consists of 3 visits per year and includes spraying of any standing weeds and long term weed prevention with a soil residual. We can also control a variety of noxious weeds like tansy, knapweed and scotch broom in a variety of environments.
Learn more about our “Premium Weed Control Program”.